Please, tell me more.
An innovative rabbit vibrator. Don't mind if I hop on.
Why is it a yes please from us?
Creativity and playfulness runs deep through Smile Makers. The Artist is the first rabbit vibrator that emphasizes clitoral stimulation for the most stimulating experience. The Artist dual vibrator embeds two motors of equal power giving you options to completely personalize the experience and let the creativity flow.
The Artist is made of super soft silicone imported from Japan. We love that it is waterproof for easy cleaning, ensuring no water will cause damage to this creative.
The Artist is rechargeable.
PLEASE remember to use water-based lubes with your silicone toys (as silicone lubes will deteriorate their surfaces) - ONLY A PLEASURE
- Pulsation Modes: 9
- Size: 9.2cm x 4.1cm x 24.6cm
- Internal head: 11.5cm
- External head 6.5cm
- Smooth cryogenically-polished Japanese silicone
- Body-Safe, Vegan & Cruelty Free
- Squeeze sensor control to put pleasure in the user’s hands
- 30-degree flexibility to ensure perfect fit for all users
- Option to customise the vibration modes of each stimulator independently
- Ultra powerful motors
- Phtalate free - 100% body safe
- Waterproof, easy to wash
- 2 year warranty
Includes: The Artist rabbit vibrator, charging cable, storage bag, and user manual.
Tips & Tricks
- Start by applying the rounded nose on the clitoris' glans.
- Press the flame on the labia.
- When using with your partner, use it during outercourse and as add-on to penetrative sex.
- Try a blended orgasm! Adjust the angle between the two stimulators to find a fit that massages the clitoral glans and the G-zone simultaneously.
- For a quick change of pace during a session, use the squeeze sensors to adjust the intensity of the vibrations.
- Customise the modes of each stimulator to create your own personal experience.
- Get creative, lube up and use The Artist to stimulate the perianal and anal area.
About Smile Makers
Smile Makers is a sexual wellness brand on a mission: to inspire vulva owners to set their own standards for good sex.
Created in 2012, their idea was to put vibrators on the shelves of mainstream retail and in the pages of our favourite magazines. After all, sex is a normal part of life. Their pleasure products fit naturally among your wellness essentials and have been created with the female body in mind.
An invitation for moments of self-exploration, their colourful and ergonomic vibrators have been designed based on the latest research on female anatomy. With insights from sexologists, the brand also shares pleasure tips and positive sex education.
Free delivery, yes please.
We offer FREE delivery in South Africa on all orders over R750, under that it’s a flat rate of R75 for local (Western Cape) deliveries and a flat rate of R100 for national deliveries.
We ship to South Africa and beyond.
We believe pleasure should have no boundaries.
Orders shipped to anywhere outside of South Africa may be subject to your country’s duties and taxes, which are not included in our shipping rates and are your responsibility.
We strive to please you.
If the product you received is not quite to your preference, the item may be returned within 14 days.
As long as the product is unused, unopened and in its original packaging.
The way you want to express your pleasure is your choice.
Pick your pleasure box, discreet or not.
Receive a plain brown box or a box with our beautifully branded Pleasex designs.
All billing transactions and return labels will be labeled as “TGVC (Pty) Ltd.”
Discreet in the streets, not in the sheets.