Please, tell me more.
Depth control penis rings for pain-free and worry-free penetration.
Why is it a yes please from us?
Ok. How amazing are our friends at Ohnut for solving such a basic (and important) problem with this set of depth control rings? Soft, stretchy, and super comfy, Ohnut is a simple and convenient way to adjust when penetration feels too deep. Post-operative trans women may find this product especially helpful. Made of 4 interlocking rings, you can customize the depth - without sacrificing sensation. Add and remove rings at any time with any position as so that you and your partner can focus on what matters most - each other. Ohnut is designed to feel just like skin. It’s so comfortable (like a gentle hug) you and your partner will barely notice it’s there. We don't know about you, but we much prefer getting lost in pleasure, rather than worrying about pain.
PLEASE remember to use water-based lubes with your Ohnut (as silicone lubes will deteriorate their surfaces) - ONLY A PLEASURE
- 4 interlocking, soft stackable rings
- Regular: width stretches to 8" (20.3 cm)
- Wide: width stretches to 12" (30.5 cm)
- Un-stretched height of 4 rings: 2.75" Tall (7,0 cm)
- Externally worn, hugs base of shaft
- Pelvic MD approved
- Body-safe FDA approved polymer
- Phthalate free, latex-free, PBA-free &silicone-free
- Condom & water-lubricant compatible
- Comes with a travel pouch
Tips & Tricks
- Think about the condoms you and/or your partner normally use—that'll help narrow down which Ohnut will be most comfortable!
Classic: "Standard" or "regular" condoms; Lifestyles Snugger Fit, Slim Fit, or similar
Wider: Trojan Magnum, Durex XXL, or similar; or if a looser fit is preferred.
The Wider Ohnut is 15% wider than the Classic Ohnut and stretches up to 50% more.
When in doubt about sizing, order the Wider Ohnut. It's unlikely to be too wide for effective use.
- Ohnut is great for those experiencing painful sex (dyspareunia) for a whole lot of reasons, including:
- Pelvic floor dysfunction
- Interstitial cystitis
- Pelvic inflammation
- Pelvic floor muscle spasm (vaginismus)
- Menopause (genitourinary syndrome of menopause, or gsm)
- Cancer treatments (including chemotherapy and radiation therapy)
- Chronic pain (vulvodynia)
- Post-surgical vaginal swelling
- Postpartum pain / sex post baby
Ohnut believes that your bedroom should be a place of joy, rather than one of pain. Their mission is to change the conversation about discomfort during sex, with a mission-driven wearable that customizes penetration depth. Ohnut partnered with renowned sexual medicine clinicians, holistic practitioners, and countless empathetic humans to create a product that helps make simple physical adjustments in order to better enjoy pleasure.
Free delivery, yes please.
We offer FREE delivery in South Africa on all orders over R750, under that it’s a flat rate of R75 for local (Western Cape) deliveries and a flat rate of R100 for national deliveries.
We ship to South Africa and beyond.
We believe pleasure should have no boundaries.
Orders shipped to anywhere outside of South Africa may be subject to your country’s duties and taxes, which are not included in our shipping rates and are your responsibility.
We strive to please you.
If the product you received is not quite to your preference, the item may be returned within 14 days.
As long as the product is unused, unopened and in its original packaging.
The way you want to express your pleasure is your choice.
Pick your pleasure box, discreet or not.
Receive a plain brown box or a box with our beautifully branded Pleasex designs.
All billing transactions and return labels will be labeled as “TGVC (Pty) Ltd.”
Discreet in the streets, not in the sheets.